Google Ads ROI CalculatorDetermine the best keyword bid prices for your Google Ads campaigns.
WHAT IS THE ROI CALCULATOR?
The “Keyword ROI Calculator” is a tool that helps demystify one of the most commonly asked questions about Google Ads: how much money should you spend for each keyword or on a campaign? If each keyword gets a unique bid price, how can you possibly know whether one keyword is worth $10, and another keyword is worth $1? The keyword calculator will show you the formula to keep your bid prices profitable. This is a technique you can use throughout your entire Google Ads account in order to avoid paying too much.
To get started, just enter the following metrics (be sure to fill in ALL fields). You can then play with the values to see how to improve the results and profitability of your AdWords campaign.
How to Use the Calculator?
Don’t let Google determine the amount you should pay for keywords without understanding how cost per click will impact your ROI.
Click here to watch a video on how to use the Google Ads ROI Calculator.
Helpful Tips for Using the Calculator
You can find the ideal keyword bid price by filling in the first five fields in the keyword ROI calculator. For example:
- in the first field, enter the amount of money that you plan to spend on AdWords for an entire month. Enter “2000,” for example, if you plan to spend $2,000 per month.
- In the next field, enter the amount of money that you charge for your product or service. For example, enter “500” if your average order size is $500.00.
- In the third field, enter your profit margin. If you make a 25% profit on each unit sold, put “25” here.
- In the fourth field, enter your estimated bid price. You will change many times to test different prices, so don’t worry about getting this right. You could try starting with “5” for example, to indicate a $5 keyword bid.
- Finally, enter your anticipated “conversion rate.” If you think that one out of every ten visitors will turn into a customer, for example, you should put “10” for 10%.