Experts in Google Ads Campaigns
90% of consumers use search engines to conduct product or solution research. Advertising on Google can help you reach these searchers as they are looking into the product or solutions your business has that can help them, as well as supplement your other marketing channels and efforts.
At the Will Marlow Agency, our entire team is certified by Google in Google Ads, as well as Google Analytics (and also Bing/Yahoo Advertising), with specializations in Search & Keyword Campaigns, Display Campaigns, Shopping Campaigns, Local Campaigns and more.
Here are some of the things that we can do for you:
- Comprehensive keyword research to find the best keywords for your business
- Competitive research (including how much money your competitors are spending, and the keywords they’re targeting)
- Writing and testing ad copy
- Creating “motion ads” for the display network
- Running a/b tests on both ad copy and landing pages
- Geotargeting to reach only your target audience
- Linking Google Analytics and Google AdWords to perform complex analysis of results
- Regular reporting to help you track the ROI of your spend
- Having regular conversations with Google representatives to stay up-to-date on new features and issues
- Monitor, track, and prevent any click fraud from happening
- Using Google Analytics to do advanced e-commerce tracking
- Running regular “impression share” reports ensuring that you are capturing the most profitable keywords within your budget
- Setting up “conversion tracking,” “goal tracking,” and other systems for measuring results at the keyword-level
- Running call-tracking reports
- Employing all match-types and using strategic bid prices to spend your advertising budget wisely
- Using negative keywords to exclude irrelevant traffic.
We made a mindmap below to visualize some of the things we bring to the table as we optimize Google Ad accounts:
One of the most obvious examples of awesome keyword targeting would be a locksmith who wants to display an ad to anyone within five miles who uses a mobile device (phone or tablet) to search for a query such as “locksmith.” You can imagine that almost everyone who searches Google for the word locksmith from their iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone is guaranteed to be locked out of their house or car, and if they are within 5 miles, that $2.00 ad would have just gotten the locksmith a new customer. But similar examples could be shown for almost all types of businesses and organizations. 90% of consumers use search engines to conduct product research. Your ads can be designed to help them do their research, and help them solve their problems. If you do that, you’ll have an outstanding ROI of your Google Advertising investment.
Google Ads, more than any other paid advertising system, is a “reputation-based” system because Google only wants to show “high quality” search results. The best advertisers, therefore, are able to pay less money to get better results, simply because Google trusts them more. This may sound unfair, but it does lead to higher quality advertisements on the Internet, and when you are dealing with search engine advertising, this directly benefits the consumer, because it means consumers will have an easier time finding what they’re searching for. This is one reason why it is so important to understand all of Google’s latest best practices and tips, which is why we maintain multiple Google certifications, and why we have weekly calls with our Google rep, which provides additional resources to help make our client’s success with AdWords.
We would love to speak with you about the campaigns we manage actively each month, the AdWords audits we have performed, and what we are prepared to do for you.