On March 12 I’m going to give a presentation at the Reston Chamber of Commerce about Google Analytics, which is a tool I use everyday to analyze website traffic. In fact, I think that Google Analytics is the best tool available for calculating the ROI of almost any marketing tactic.
The presentation is titled, Learn What Your Customers Want: How to Analyze Your Website Traffic. And if you attend, here are some of the things I will be highlighting:
- How to identify underperforming pages on your website that are failing to “sell” your business;
- How to get ideas for blog topics based what your customers actually care about;
- How to identify the most valuable traffic sources to your website;
- How to find out if your website performing well from mobile devices;
- and I will also answer any audience questions that come up during the hour.
And you can check out some of my other presentations here.
Will Marlow is a search engine marketing consultant (specialty in Google AdWords, Bing and Yahoo Ads) who loves helping businesses get found by customers in search results, and he holds four certifications: Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Search Certification, Google AdWords Display Certification, and certification as a Bing Ads Accredited Professional. He also spends a lot of time using Excel.